Shenzhen Bropool Industrial Co., Ltd. is a professional manufacturer on sauna room, hot tub and cold plunge
Tel：+86 18928448819 E-mail：firstname.lastname@example.org
1. After the household sweat room is customized, it should be placed for 2-3 days. During this period: no one or object is allowed to enter the room for the first three days, or the ground electrical stone bricks may become loose. From the the fourth day, you can enter the room for cleaning and other finishing work; Within 2-3 days, the sweat steaming room should be kept dry and ventilated. The specific method is as follows: turn on the temperature control switch on the wall every day, work for 2 hours, then open the door and open the exhaust fan. This can remove moisture from the sweat steaming room, prevent unnecessary losses such as lines and mats getting damp and moldy, salt crystals getting damp and dissolved.
2. During the customization process of household sweat steaming rooms, it is strictly prohibited to directly rinse the floor or walls with water. The correct cleaning method is: wall cleaning: use a dry cloth to wipe. Ground cleaning: First, use a damp cloth (based on the standard of not being able to wring out open water) to wipe until clean, and then use a dry towel to wipe until the ground is dry. In daily operation and use, a large amount of sweat often flows onto the ground in the sweat steaming room. The staff should clean it promptly with dry towels.
3. When customizing a household sweat steam room, it must be built by a company with construction qualifications and specialized in sweat steam room decoration. It must be able to provide decoration contracts and relevant qualification certificates, as well as the source of materials and inspection qualification reports. If not provided, the fire protection will not meet the requirements.
4. It is prohibited to carry metal items or electronic products other than personal jewelry and locker keys in the household sweat steaming room. Due to the fact that tourmaline is an ore with a surface carrying micro current, a micro current of 0.06MA flows on its surface to prevent the accumulation and discharge of micro current between metal and tourmaline, which can harm normal cells in the human body. Electronic products (such as mobile phones, watches, game consoles, tablets, etc.) may accelerate aging or suffer damage under the radiation of far-infrared electromagnetic waves in the sweat room, and even have the risk of explosion.
People who have been tired for a whole day can enter the home sauna for a sauna after returning home, which can alleviate their physical fatigue. Many families want to install home sauna rooms, but they are not sure what issues to pay attention to during the construction of sauna rooms. Below is an introduction to the precautions for sauna room construction. 1. The insulation layer thickness of the construction walls of the sauna room must be greater than 5 centimeters, and the ceiling thickness of the sauna room cannot be less than 10 centimeters. The ceiling can use aluminum foil as the insulation layer for steam, and the aluminum foil must be installed on top of the insulating aluminum foil. 2. When constructing a sauna room, it is important to pay attention to the appropriate ratio of hot air to cold air in order to achieve a good sauna effect. Excessive cold or hot air can affect the comfort of a sauna. The position of the air vent can be adjusted according to the actual are
1. Without personality, there is no characteristic. If your sweat steaming room lacks unique charm compared to other sweat steaming rooms, customers will not visit frequently - especially with the changes in season, updates to Tomalin products, and the theme of the sweat steaming room should be constantly updated, which requires us to have a long-term plan. Generally speaking, the walls of the sweat steaming room should be mainly colored with the bamboo curtains themselves, but it is best to use plain colors such as white on the walls of the cash register and lounge. This is better to match chairs, bars, etc., and reduces the cost compared to large decoration. So the decoration of the sweat steaming room should not focus on hardware, but on software development. Blindly pursuing fashion can only cost oneself money. Because customers definitely don't come to see your decoration, the key is for the operator to value taste and culture. If the decoration of the sweat steaming room st
We at bropools are proud to present the latest product in our amazing outdoor range.
The benefits of sweating and steaming 1. Beauty and skincare. During the process of sweating and steaming, the cells in the skin begin to become active, accelerating the elimination of toxins from the skin, allowing the skin to fully absorb water and have elasticity. After several rounds of sweating and steaming, the skin visibly whitens. 2. Weight loss. Sweat steaming also has a certain degree of weight loss effect. During the process of sweating and steaming, the body's fat begins to accelerate combustion, therefore, sweating and steaming have a certain effect on weight loss and body shaping. 3. Reduce stress. During the process of sweating and steaming, people can fully relax, their mental pressure begins to be released, and their physical tension can be relieved. After sweating, the person suddenly felt lighter and refreshed. 4. Accelerate the internal blood circulation of the body and accelerate the elimination of dirt from the body. During the process of sweating and stea
With the high pressure of people's daily lives, working late and often sitting and standing for a long time can easily lead to physical fatigue, leading to sub health conditions. In fact, we should learn to use far-infrared foot baths more, which is to stick to soaking feet before going to bed at night, which can promote blood circulation, accelerate body metabolism, and alleviate fatigue. So why do so many friends have a particular preference for far-infrared foot baths? Let's decrypt it together! In the market, different specifications of far-infrared foot bath buckets can be seen, and their product features are quite obvious. They can radiate infrared rays from the inside, transmit and penetrate from the surface to the inside, resulting in a warming effect that can expand the blood vessels of the human body, accelerate metabolism, maintain a constant temperature, and have a fast heating speed, especially helping to alleviate foot fatigue and lumbar spondylosis, There are also v